We go well beyond setting up a secure shopping experience. We apply the same user-experience and content strategy tactics to e-commerce, which allows customers to easily find and select products, input information securely, and progress through the buying experience quickly. Additionally, our shopping carts are scalable and can expand as your company grows.
We are experienced and extremely comfortable integrating:
- Payment Gateways
- Variable sales tax
- Inventory and third-party tracking
- Product variations
- Pricing models
- Dynamic shipping and tracking via UPS, FedEx, or USPS
Looking to move your e-commerce website into the WordPress platform?
We can assist in migrating your Volusion, osCommerce, 3DCart, BigCommerce, DigiShop, DrupalCommerce, Jigoshop, Magento, OpenCart, ProStores, Shopify, Virtuemart, WP E-Commerce, Yahoo Store, or Zen Cart.
Here is how we can help:
The nuts and bolts of our basic WordPress e-commerce web design packages include, but are not limited to:
- Domain name (www.yourwebsite.com)
- One year of hosting
- Email account set-up
- Web design to your specifications
- Links to social media profiles
- Basic on-site Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Submit sitemaps to Google
- Google Analytics integration for website visitor tracking with FREE monthly traffic monitoring reports
With every e-commerce web design being customized to the needs of each business, we also customize the price to fit the requirements. We offer FREE EVALUATIONS and can quote a price based on your specific project.
We are a Kansas City e-commerce web design company, but we work with clients all over the United States. Give us a call or complete the form below and we assure you will be surprised…in a good way!